• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a rifle fly out of the truck, won a nice bottle of scotch (thanks to whoever donated it) spent wayyy to much money, shot ever round of ammo I brought...spent a day with my online family...priceless...

Had a rifle fly out of the truck, won a nice bottle of scotch (thanks to whoever donated it) spent wayyy to much money, shot ever round of ammo I brought...spent a day with my online family...priceless
c
Had a rifle fly out of the truck, won a nice bottle of scotch (thanks to whoever donated it) spent wayyy to much money, shot ever round of ammo I brought...spent a day with my online family...priceless...
Thanks for buying the magazine Jeff P.S. Sorry about your rifle. Jeff

I met some great guys here today! These guys really showed me allot about S&W guns. I have not seen gun knowledge like this since my military days. The S&W guns at this Swap Meet were 100% better than anything I saw at the Eastman gunshow today. I won't buy a S&W without first talking to the guy with over 35 S&W guns. CJ or CW I cant remember him but, I will find him on ODT.

it was great seeing everyone again and meeting some new folks, added a 30-06 Mauser to my collection as well :victorious:
enjoy those cigars sonofapreacher, i hear jwc finally sold a knife

on the way home papa john wanted to know when the next one was going to be
My grandfather is really liking the white series so far!!! Thanks for everything dakota, and yeah i hear his initials were dp lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom