• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET SEPT 17th.Grand Prize Ruger LCP 380.

Pics IMG_5528.JPG IMG_5529.JPG IMG_5531.JPG IMG_5532.JPG IMG_5533.JPG IMG_5534.JPG

Would like to thank everyone for coming to the swap meet and making these things the memorable occasions they become.Especially glad to have met the southside crew Safe Cracka ,Pearldiver,Country,Shortcut and Logan, Deves and all the rest.Congrats to Edsson for his winning the 380 and a big shout out to Deere_Mechanic and what all he goes through to make theses things work.Great to see yo all and we WILL do another.Geeze,JWC,Bills Camino,Leatherhead Woody,Badger.Rockdawg,Sar,aw hell Love all you guys.Thanks for attending

What an enjoyable day! Got to be with some old friends, meet some new friends, and learn more about the guns I want to buy.
Thanks DeerMechanic, Chris, for the use of your lot. Just can't thank you enough. Thanks to everyone who came. I loved seeing the kids with their parents. Just an all around good day.....except for the dog! lol
Congrats to 1Ed for winning the grand prize. I really don't know how to say it any differently, it was a good day.

Back
Top Bottom