• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swap meet in june

June 7th will be the last day of the Blade show here in Cobb Co. Just a FYI, that some people might have to choose between the 2 events. I will prob. have drill on the 14th ( untill my RST request gets approved.) But I think starting later in the afternoon would be better for people who have a bit of a drive to get to your location. I drove to a meet and greet in Dalton & it was packed, just a FYI to think about parking and floor space for people to trade and look at stuff.

June 7th will be the last day of the Blade show here in Cobb Co. Just a FYI, that some people might have to choose between the 2 events. I will prob. have drill on the 14th ( untill my RST request gets approved.) But I think starting later in the afternoon would be better for people who have a bit of a drive to get to your location. I drove to a meet and greet in Dalton & it was packed, just a FYI to think about parking and floor space for people to trade and look at stuff.

Thanks for the input anyone else have a day preference and time preference?

[QUOT="biker13, post: 4617962, member: 348"]do july hotter than heck but its a swap meet.Saturday after the 4th,July 11th.start early and be done by 1.The bathroom thing is a hiccup though.[/QUOTE]
I am In for the 11th

Back
Top Bottom