Who is coming?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lionheart

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
En vino veritas
210   0
Reaction score
Anybody interested? I’m thinking about keeping this simple. I will eat lunch at Striplings General Store tomorrow.
I’ll be there from noon till 1pm. I’m gonna have Ammo for sale/swap and a few things that go pow.
Drop by if you can. Pm me with number if you want or just post here if you intend to come.
See ya tomorrow.
I’ll have a few hundred rounds of .41 mag, some .454 Casull, .257 Weatherby Mag, maybe even some tracer .556 and .308.
Also a Weatherby featherweight in .25WSSM, FNX .45, maybe BENELLI shotgun, who knows.

Anybody interested? I’m thinking about keeping this simple. I will eat lunch at Striplings General Store tomorrow.
I’ll be there from noon till 1pm. I’m gonna have Ammo for sale/swap and a few things that go pow.
Drop by if you can. Pm me with number if you want or just post here if you intend to come.
See ya tomorrow.
I’ll have a few hundred rounds of .41 mag, some .454 Casull, .257 Weatherby Mag, maybe even some tracer .556 and .308.
Also a Weatherby featherweight in .25WSSM, FNX .45, maybe BENELLI shotgun, who knows.

Can you give me a address with zip code. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom