• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swap meet, great people, good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I hate that your son didn't feel well. I can act all hard and do terrible things in carp holes around the world, but kids always get to me and I guess always will.

We had a great time today guys and a big think you to those that offerd up door prizes (there was a giveaway every 30 minutes from 10:00-3:00!).

We also want thank everyone that left a donation. We were able to take our volunteers out to eat as a thank you for helping us set up and clean up.

The ODT Ninja Shootout is coming soon, we'll get to the shoothouse yet.

I really enjoyed the swap meet. I enjoyed the conversations, and meeting new friends. The only bad part was the soap, earrings, pistol cases, and ginger beer. Well, not bad I guess, just spent more than I made.lol Enjoyed it guys.

I really enjoyed the swap meet. I enjoyed the conversations, and meeting new friends. The only bad part was the soap, earrings, pistol cases, and ginger beer. Well, not bad I guess, just spent more than I made.lol Enjoyed it guys.

Don't I know it! Ended up with some soap and earrings myself or I at least paid for them, missed the ginger beer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom