• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 4190 1st ave tucker ga. SEE post #114 Grand Prize BNIB Taurus PT-111 9mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic get-together. Great to see old friends and meet new ones. New guys are always welcome to these events...no matter what you expect them to be, I guarantee you'll have a good time.

Thanks for letting me try my hot dog chili and slaw out on the 'public'...I've only made it for friends/family/guys at work before...so this was a fun trial run for a possible endeavour into a food truck/trailer in the future. I know who my first employee will be....;)

Can't wait til the next one.

:cool2:

That chili was hands down the best hot dog chili I have ever eaten. Slaw was great to, but that chili...

Epic get-together. Great to see old friends and meet new ones. New guys are always welcome to these events...no matter what you expect them to be, I guarantee you'll have a good time.

Thanks for letting me try my hot dog chili and slaw out on the 'public'...I've only made it for friends/family/guys at work before...so this was a fun trial run for a possible endeavour into a food truck/trailer in the future. I know who my first employee will be....;)

Can't wait til the next one.

:cool2:

I have a commercial grade hot dog steamer in the garage. Havent used it since my sons were in children's church. You can have it if you want it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom