• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 2018. Biguns BBQ April 28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a great time at a great venue, fantastic weather and great crowd. Met many ODTers that I’ve been looking forward to. Sold my armalite 180 and some accessories.
But poor memory leaves me w/o name of bud with Stevens SxS and son studying algebra!! Please shoot me a pm.
Thanks to all.
Gregar

Had a great time at a great venue, fantastic weather and great crowd. Met many ODTers that I’ve been looking forward to. Sold my armalite 180 and some accessories.
But poor memory leaves me w/o name of bud with Stevens SxS and son studying algebra!! Please shoot me a pm.
Thanks to all.
Gregar

That was Stuckon22 Stuckon22

Thanks to all.
Gregar

The tents were already coming down and I was home free and then I saw that Armalite and had to have it. Nice meeting you. You had some other nice stuff, I'll hit you up again if you make the next swap meet.

The tents were already coming down and I was home free and then I saw that Armalite and had to have it. Nice meeting you. You had some other nice stuff, I'll hit you up again if you make the next swap meet.

I wondered who snagged it. I just couldn't make up my mind - you snooze, you lose...

Thanks to all.
Gregar
Pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom