• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 2 sign up.MAY 10 ,2014 date of event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I missed the swap meet but thanks to Kman for swinging by the Dunwoody Arts Fest to p/u some of my wife's soap. Johns Creek Soap, that is...

No pics from the swap meet?

And thanks to Deere Mechanic for hosting and biker for organizing!

Man, I'm down to the last few days of my last bar. Where can we meet...I know you are close. Wayne

Thanks fellows, it was a lot of fun. Biker-Don made my 11 yr old son's day by giving him a military knife. Did not sell much but did a few swaps and had some good fellowship. Till we meet again fellows. God Bless you all and your families. JWC if I ever need someone to sell snowballs in wintertime I am calling you!..lol

Thanks fellows, it was a lot of fun. Biker-Don made my 11 yr old son's day by giving him a military knife. Did not sell much but did a few swaps and had some good fellowship. Till we meet again fellows. God Bless you all and your families. JWC if I ever need someone to sell snowballs in wintertime I am calling you!..lol

Hahahaha! In another life, I actually sold...well, that was another life. Hope your son enjoys the knife, I know I had fun talking to him. I believe he is a better trader than I am.

It was good to put names with faces. :) I had fun - wish I'd gotten there earlier. Thanks for putting it together, Biker!

Guys, I didn't bail on lunch -- looked for Ming's BBQ using my crappy tiny iPhone, finally got frustrated and headed down 85 S - sorry I missed out on the BBQ.

...Rumor has it someone got tagged with an airsoft pellet - I can't confirm or deny, heehee!

I will also add my thanks to JCJR and Biker for putting this together. It was great to meat so many of you.

Let's see... I sold 3 sets of grips and traded one piece away I came home with an extra two revolvers and a knife. So when my wife asked did you "get rid of" or "get more" I can honestly say I came home with "less" than I went with. ;)

The nickel M-19 got plenty of love but came home with me anyway.

I will also add my thanks to JCJR and Biker for putting this together. It was great to meat so many of you.

Let's see... I sold 3 sets of grips and traded one piece away I came home with an extra two revolvers and a knife. So when my wife asked did you "get rid of" or "get more" I can honestly say I came home with "less" than I went with. ;)

The nickel M-19 got plenty of love but came home with me anyway.

I was in for the $10 price tag

Stuck on 8 Glad he likes the knife.I saw his eyes light up when he picked it up and knew what I had to do.God Bless you guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom