• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 2 sign up.MAY 10 ,2014 date of event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for arranging the meet Biker. Good to see everyone, meet some new friends, see some old friends. Sold some stuff, gave some stuff away. Some short Asian guy picked my pocked on a deal and then I left with a sweet Garand.

Good day.

had a good time at the Swap Meet and enjoyed seeing old friends and making new friends.have to do it again sometime.Thanks to all who attended and a big shout out to Johns Creek Gun Range and their staff for allowing us to meet there.Salute JCGR

No thanks to that cheap butt Dakota Port, I eventually sold enough knives for a half a tank of gas. Geez, but it was great to be out with the members of ODT. Traded a couple of Smiths, sold some knives, meet some really fine folks, talked a lot, all in all, a very good day. Thanks biker, and thanks to the host.

No thanks to that cheap butt Dakota Port, I eventually sold enough knives for a half a tank of gas. Geez, but it was great to be out with the members of ODT. Traded a couple of Smiths, sold some knives, meet some really fine folks, talked a lot, all in all, a very good day. Thanks biker, and thanks to the host.

if someone bought my ar stuff(which ended up in bikers mystery box and a few more mags i would have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom