• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 2 sign up.MAY 10 ,2014 date of event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I live 2 miles from the range. It is dry now and overcast. The forecast says showers developing later in the morning and afternoon. I think there may be a couple of dry hours at least starting at 9am. I will be there at 9. I'm new to ODT but looking forward to meeting some people and buying. Hope everyone comes. Thanks.

Hi, I live 2 miles from the range. It is dry now and overcast. The forecast says showers developing later in the morning and afternoon. I think there may be a couple of dry hours at least starting at 9am. I will be there at 9. I'm new to ODT but looking forward to meeting some people and buying. Hope everyone comes. Thanks.

where is there?

got it

Left the house empty handed this am. Traded an ODT member at 9:30 for a partial LMT upper,went to the swap meet and left with a very nice and complete AR,including rail and a grip pod.:D Stood and drooled over JWC's unbelievable collection a couple of different times:cool-new:. Good seeing all you ODT members today. I need to go get some soap from Hayata now! I will be posting pictures of said AR and soap later!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom