• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SWAP MEET 2 sign up.MAY 10 ,2014 date of event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing some trade stuff. 8mm mauser rifle some ammo and who knows what else.On the hunt for small derenger style 22 for my wife/ mothers day gift/brownie points. Gonna try to be there at 9.

Bringing a couple of firearms, signs,antique fishing equipment, firehose, bow accessories, a few gizmos to give away, snake chaps, not sure what else I found in the barn tonight and lastly...since Hayata will have the soap his wife makes I am bringing my wife's "Achy Bags"-form fitting hot or cold applications to those achy joints and muscles. Ladies love them 1 week out of the month......and that is all I have to say about that. Hope the rain holds off. Will post a pic shortly of the Achy Bags-YES they are in CAMO!

Heck, I am going to have to leave early, but that's OK. KK and coffee during the drive. Hope they have bathrooms there, just saying.

I have a few things to bring for sale or trade. Mostly C&R and some S&Ws. Too late to get a table?
Anyone interested in old Star Trek Memorabilia ? or Old Mac Software?

Square one for the back, tummy, rectangular one for wrap around neck,knee,shoulder...etc

Attachments

• SN853056.jpg
    SN853056.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 19
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom