• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swap Meet 02/15/14 - UPDATED WITH WEATHER INFO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You bringing soap 'Yata?

In addition to the normal bars my wife makes, she did a special "ODT Swap Meet Edition".

Normal prices on her web site are $6 per bar but the ODT discount this weekend only is $5/bar.

Here's a pic of the special edition models...

Just got home from the swap, i got there early and i won the raffle for the 22lr federal match grade, which will be used in my CZ455, i sold a 440 spam can of 7.62x54r. i wish i had brought some cash with me i saw a nice revolver i wanted that was snatched up quickly. i may also have a rifle SPM later this week

I would like to thank DTK Supply for hosting this great event. IMO it was awesome! I finally got to put a few faces with the site user names. Most of which did not even look close to what I had pictured. lol.
I hope we can do something like this again in the future.

I would like to thank DTK Supply for hosting this great event. IMO it was awesome! I finally got to put a few faces with the site user names. Most of which did not even look close to what I had pictured. lol.
I hope we can do something like this again in the future.

Thank you for the targets! We've already punched some holes in the D1's. I want to get with you on making some special 3D targets like I mentioned at the meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom