• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Swap Meet 02/15/14 - UPDATED WITH WEATHER INFO!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will respect your rules regardless of the decision, but I think more people are interested in the social and swap meet aspects than the shoot house. I'd prefer to keep my carry gun on me. The idea of publicly advertising that everyone will be unarmed but there will be money and merchandise available doesn't set well with me. I know those are gun show rules, but I don't go to gun shows. I'm a 90% will-attend for several hours if I can carry; I'm only 20% will-attend if I've got to be disarmed.

Vote in the poll!!!

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...t-DTK-Supply-on-2-15-14?p=3186330#post3186330

Oh, and if anybody cares to know what I'm planning on bringing, I owned BigDawg Tactical (former AR15.com site sponsor) from '07-'10. I've got some stuff left that's just too much of a pain to try to sell individually online. I've got a bunch of ASP and Monadnock batons, KNS Precision pins, buffers, tubes, springs, lower parts kits, Magpul Ranger and L plates, Magpul followers, CMMG anti-tilt followers, Safariland 6004 holsters for guns you probably don't own though I do have some for Glocks for lefties, 30-round USGI mags, MIAD grip inserts, and other various random parts.

I don't care one way or the other about running the shoothouse. It will only save me time and effort if we don't allow anyone to clear the house.

He'll, I can have an open house for that if needed. At that time we'll be able to allow people to go through a live fire shoothouse that we're building now off site now.

I don't care one way or the other about running the shoothouse. It will only save me time and effort if we don't allow anyone to clear the house.

He'll, I can have an open house for that if needed. At that time we'll be able to allow people to go through a live fire shoothouse that we're building now off site now.
This. Make the shoothouse a separate event.

My buddy and I will be there with a small table, he wants to clean out his gun safe a little and Ive got a few things to swap or sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom