• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suspicious Add...

Yes sir, good price but not an extremely low/suspicious price.
I think considering the craziness around our community here on ODT, his price was way lower than what we've been seeing here. - I know things are settling down and prices are smoothly getting into the right place... BUT still, sounded a bit "off the hook"...

I think considering the craziness around our community here on ODT, his price was way lower than what we've been seeing here. - I know things are settling down and prices are smoothly getting into the right place... BUT still, sounded a bit "off the hook"...
Yea but he was new. Probably didn't realize he was supposed to add a few hundred to his asking price if he wanted to fit in. LOL.

While it is suspicious, why would a scammer choose a location that is only an hour South of Atl or and hour North of Macon as their location? Too many guys in the major metro areas would be willing to drive an hour for a face to face sale. Why would you not choose a zip code in an area far away?

I took that hook under the bank, never got it back! What I can't figure is how his thread got deleted if he was a legit new member? You mean to tell me he wasn't? First time I've ever had the I'll take it rug pulled slap out from under me.........

Back
Top Bottom