• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suspicious Add...

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
419   0
Reaction score
Guy signed up to ODT TODAY... Post a firearm for sale with a ridiculous low price; and he is even willing to "ship it"...
That old proverb or saying “When the alms offering is too much, even God distrusts”.

What would you do?
Would you go ahead and meet him in the South side of ATL? :ear:

I will come get it call me
- I was ready to go as well... Guy stopped answering my private questions!!

Guy signed up to ODT TODAY... Post a firearm for sale with a ridiculous low price; and he is even willing to "ship it"...
That old proverb or saying “When the alms offering is too much, even God distrusts”.

What would you do?
Would you go ahead and meet him in the South side of ATL? :ear:

- I was ready to go as well... Guy stopped answering my private questions!!
Yep went dark! No response! But that is ok ! Maybe he didn’t know what he had maybe he didn’t have anything maybe he was trying to get something for nothing who knows. One thing for sure you can count on karma

Yep went dark! No response! But that is ok ! Maybe he didn’t know what he had maybe he didn’t have anything maybe he was trying to get something for nothing who knows. One thing for sure you can count on karma
Scam dude, its a scam don't fall for it like these other people have here in the past

Not sure why everyone thought it was such a great deal. Winchester Ranger, budget model 70 with cheap nicked up birch stock, cheap no name scope etc. Priced at pretty close to book value. Guy probably freaked when everyone jumped all over it. Thought he really had something.

Scam dude, its a scam don't fall for it like these other people have here in the past

Its not that difficult to spot most scams. New member plus stupid low price should get the spidey senses tingling enough to do a web search and proceed with caution.

Not sure why everyone thought it was such a great deal. Winchester Ranger, budget model 70 with cheap nicked up birch stock, cheap no name scope etc. Priced at pretty close to book value. Guy probably freaked when everyone jumped all over it. Thought he really had something.
U right! But I am looking for a truck gun!an that would have done the job!

Back
Top Bottom