Survival, Zombies, and Good 'Ol Fashioned Fun

BuzzBomb

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
So one of the many hats I wear is running a paintball field. It's called Safety Wolf, and we have like six different courses; indoor and outdoor. We do a lot of LE training for SWAT, and just general civilian team building for companies, and just the fun of shooting people. Believe it or not, I think paintball is the ultimate combat training... shooting at a target only goes so far. These targets shoot back and it HURTS.

Anyhoo for the whole month of October, we have a haunted house (number two in the. nation, actually) called "Atlanta Zombie Apocalypse". It's pretty awesome. We have three different attractions; one is called "Z Wars" and it kind of builds on our story line from years past. The CDD (Centers for Disease Development) has mutated zombies into soldiers. There's "Curse of the Undead" which is a super scary haunted tour kind of thing that really drives home the point that during an apocalypse, LE cares more about saving their own skin and their families than saving you. But they still do what they can to help...

Finally, there's the zombie shoot. This is my favorite. You get 50 rounds, and you're set loose in an abandoned hotel with about 20 zombies hidden all over in a real close quarters style battle. As with any zombie, you gotta get head shots on them to stop them. Easier said then done!

Now I didn't come on here to spam about it, but I do hope y'all wanna check it out. If you'd like to be involved, however, it's a really cool group of people and a lot of us are volunteers. The parties are awesome, the girls are half naked and HOT, and its just a really cool atmosphere. People come and hang out for hours, customers or employees or volunteers. Y'all figure out what you wanna be, and head on down and check it out!

Anyway I keep thinking I need to post about it since it seems really relevant. So I posted. Discuss. :)

Back
Top Bottom