• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival shows on Netflix

Patronus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
152   0
Reaction score
I watched all the Dual Survivor episodes NetFlix has on instant view. Interesting and infomative at times. I enjoy the shows. After you watch something on netflix, they put a list of "Like Dual Survivor" options for you. one was "Grizzly Man". If you have never heard of this guy, check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell

What a damn fool. I think he got what he deserved but he dragged his girlfriend out to die too. Freaking, liberal moron.

Now Man, Woman Wild is interesting. Trying to survive while getting nagged at is a REAL trial. ;)

I watched all the Dual Survivor episodes NetFlix has on instant view. Interesting and infomative at times. I enjoy the shows. After you watch something on netflix, they put a list of "Like Dual Survivor" options for you. one was "Grizzly Man". If you have never heard of this guy, check this out:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Treadwell

What a damn fool. I think he got what he deserved but he dragged his girlfriend out to die too. Freaking, liberal moron.

Now Man, Woman Wild is interesting. Trying to survive while getting nagged at is a REAL trial. ;)

Yeah, I like both of those shows. But nagging happens on both too. The hippy on Dual Survival nags the Army Vet too. lol! Timothy Treadwell was an idiot! I saw the series on PBS some years ago.

Yeah, I like both of those shows. But nagging happens on both too. The hippy on Dual Survival nags the Army Vet too. lol! Timothy Treadwell was an idiot! I saw the series on PBS some years ago.

LOL! Yeah Cody does kinda nag. The episode where Dave killed the alligator and brought it back and Cody had a hissy fit was hilarious. Personally, it made me hungry. Alligator is GOOD meat!

I think one of my favorite parts of Grizzly Man is where his mom talks about him losing the part of the bartender in Cheers to Woody Harrelson.........and that's what really made him crazy(right?). That guy was whacked out of his mind.

I personally like "Best Defense Survival" on the Outdoor Channel. I highly doubt it's on Netflix, but it's pretty good. I could live without certain segments, but its solid overall

Back
Top Bottom