• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival food canceled order. Pos

james357

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
370   0
Reaction score
Survival pre food said I canceled my order I placed 17 days ago. I replied I did not cancel. I ordered 2 3 month supplies. I checked their site and now 3 months price has doubled.
They are price gouges. When I ordered they said they had 11 left.
I got my order confirmed.
They are not a company I will do business with again. I have used them a few times in the past 3 or 5 years.

Refunded Items

-H_YrsxAvhlFhJSWWAWZxtrkeOgPatxwpOtbNIN2oQV-WTR_TGkiNgWhfNyB1d4CCUsU8Ukqp69XVRLmf9LidmohzhFRC06xVRxozVHqZqa2Rvv4wm8F_JQmNmmWioVRCLGWP4hA9d7InpZ7nCLelAuwIUPKe77p_T9TZuisN5V5PUweKfQhVYQOXsOKph2kt_iSn48pOSXbhWAGGf97E50a4iLnwK1bFQ=s0-d-e1-ft
3 Months Emergency Survival Food Supply Kit MRE Meals with Self Heating Bags (8 Boxes) × 2
Refunded
$598.00

Buy good, thick mylar bags, a mylar bag sealer, some 5 gallon buckets from Home Depot, some oxygen absorbers, and rice/pasta/dried beans in large quantities. You will be storing away food for pennies on the dollar compared to what these companies charge. Also get canned meat, as that's going to last pretty much forever so long as the can isn't somehow compromised.

Survival pre food said I canceled my order I placed 17 days ago. I replied I did not cancel. I ordered 2 3 month supplies. I checked their site and now 3 months price has doubled.
They are price gouges. When I ordered they said they had 11 left.
I got my order confirmed.
They are not a company I will do business with again. I have used them a few times in the past 3 or 5 years.

Refunded Items

-H_YrsxAvhlFhJSWWAWZxtrkeOgPatxwpOtbNIN2oQV-WTR_TGkiNgWhfNyB1d4CCUsU8Ukqp69XVRLmf9LidmohzhFRC06xVRxozVHqZqa2Rvv4wm8F_JQmNmmWioVRCLGWP4hA9d7InpZ7nCLelAuwIUPKe77p_T9TZuisN5V5PUweKfQhVYQOXsOKph2kt_iSn48pOSXbhWAGGf97E50a4iLnwK1bFQ=s0-d-e1-ft
3 Months Emergency Survival Food Supply Kit MRE Meals with Self Heating Bags (8 Boxes) × 2
Refunded
$598.00
I recommend you build your own survival food packs. Bulk big bags, oxygen absorbers & moisture absorbers in a vacuum sealed bag. Store it in the shipping box it came in. Label it. Less of the same thing is in the survival bucket.
I want to recommend the powdered butter by Augusen. Comes in a gallon can. Sealed as it comes is 10 year storage life. I opened one to try before getting more. It's good, tastes good, good on bread, good added to bread you make and premixed with grits before boiling is awesome.

Tru Prep usually has a really good stock of #10 cans and individual pouches at good prices. I've bought a lot of Mountain House stuff and MREs from them over the years. They usually have ammo and camping supplies and some guns too. Good place to shop. They usually have the Boafeng radios in stock if you are into that.

Tru Prep usually has a really good stock of #10 cans and individual pouches at good prices. I've bought a lot of Mountain House stuff and MREs from them over the years. They usually have ammo and camping supplies and some guns too. Good place to shop. They usually have the Boafeng radios in stock if you are into that.
What is the best Radio and os there a police scanner channel?

Regardless of whether the original poster can find alternative sources for emergency /survival food,
the point is that this company screwed him, out of greed.
They falsely claimed he wanted his order "canceled" just so that they could take what they had already pledged to sell to him and, instead, sell it to other people for much higher prices. ODT people, doesn't the story sound kind of familiar?
Backing out of the deal after the commitment is made, because at the last minute you found a better deal ??? !!!

Back
Top Bottom