• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Survival Expo - Gun Show in Lawrenceville - Anyone Going?

Don't waste your time at the Cobb show. It was lackluster to say the least. I got bored with shows a few years ago, but decided to give it a shot. It was mostly junk and overpriced handguns. I did find mini mags for $10 per 100, but that was about it.

I went to the Cobb show and enjoyed it because my Dad and uncles were with me, but I agree the selection was meh, and the prices were too high. I bought 2 ammo cans. My Dad bought a new Henry .22 Magnum pump action w/octagon barrel for $449...He has been wanting one for a couple of years. They aren't the easiest thing to find and the price was good, so there was that...

Mostly import items. Lots of cheap quality novelty items. Small venue and full of newbies in a panic to stock up on anything they could find.
Over priced Glock as usual. People paying a premium for Guns that they could have gone right down the street to bullseye and paid way less for.

Each time I've gone to those L'ville shows I always end up going over to Bullseye and feel stupid for having gone to the show.

Back
Top Bottom