• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Surveillance

I've hid them in the shrubs along the driveway with good success and may or may not have placed a couple in the neighbors shrubs looking at my house. I've even used them inside to monitor contractors and cleaners.

I placed a cam at the base of a tree on my leased land to watch a ladder stand. The poachers came and were photographed clearly. My atty took the pics to the
Sheriff's office for the Sheriff to view. Well, what do you know, the Sheriff recognized two of the three poachers. One of them was a Deputy Sheriff. All were prosecuted, fined and lost hunting license. The Deputy was fired and his LEO certificate was revoked.

I placed a cam at the base of a tree on my leased land to watch a ladder stand. The poachers came and were photographed clearly. My atty took the pics to the
Sheriff's office for the Sheriff to view. Well, what do you know, the Sheriff recognized two of the three poachers. One of them was a Deputy Sheriff. All were prosecuted, fined and lost hunting license. The Deputy was fired and his LEO certificate was revoked.
Awesome! I hate a poacher almost as much as I hate a thief. Its basically the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom