• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor help

Call Quiet riot in McDonough. Jake knows his **** and will get you hooked up.

Griffin Armament just released their gen 2 Bushwacker 46.

Just remember, these multi-cal/hybrid suppressors may work on just about everything, but they don't work particularly well on anything.

Ok. And I have to apply for the tax stamp before I can do anything correct?
No. Purchase the can from your dealer. Fill out the paperwork, which is specific to the can you are purchasing, send the $200 to da gubzdament, and then wait. And wait. And wait. Maybe wait some more. One day, you'll get a call from your dealer stating that your stamp has arrived.

Someone said Cherokee Guns in canton was good also. They are close, might ride over there and see what they say. Not sure I need one for the 350 legend so I might just go with a omega to cover the 223 and 300blkout.
Thanks for all info. The ODT family never fails me..:-)

Someone said Cherokee Guns in canton was good also. They are close, might ride over there and see what they say. Not sure I need one for the 350 legend so I might just go with a omega to cover the 223 and 300blkout.
Thanks for all info. The ODT family never fails me..:-)
CGP are nice folks and know what they are told to know about the cans they specifically carry, but if you want someone who knows the cans on the market, QRF is the place.

I enjoy my hybrid. Only real thing to know before hand is that if you want to use it on a pistol, it needs to be one with an rmr as the can is exactly the same sight as suppressor sights. Also, add in the money for a 9mm and 556 endcap, you can use the 9mm endcap on 30 cal projectiles. The hybrid ships with a 5/8x24 direct thread.

I've heard people say that multiple caliber cans aren't as good as dedicated, but you're probably only talking a few decibels. Supersonic 9mm through my hybrid with the 9mm endcap is no issue, no ringing of the ears at all. Subsonic 9mm is fun quiet. 7.62x39 with the hybrid sounds like a 22 mag to me, its loud but not uncomfortable. I've yet to try it on a 45 cal projectile. 556 is better with the hybrid but still loud, I've yet to buy the 556 endcap. I'd buy it again.

Back
Top Bottom