• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor help

kc30121

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
76   1
Reaction score
So I’m looking to get my first suppressor. I’ve been looking but I can’t seem to find what I want. I’m kinda looking to hopefully get one that will work on multiple calibers. I need it to work on 223-300blk out and 350 legend of possible.
Any ideas? There is so many my eyes are going crossed trying to figure this out. I found lots that will go up to 30 caliber but would love to use it on my 350 legend also which is a 35 caliber bullet.
Is what I’m looking for even out there?

3D230A16-9933-46D8-9D21-CEDB706E393A.jpeg
What does this mean?

So I’m looking to get my first suppressor. I’ve been looking but I can’t seem to find what I want. I’m kinda looking to hopefully get one that will work on multiple calibers. I need it to work on 223-300blk out and 350 legend of possible.
Any ideas? There is so many my eyes are going crossed trying to figure this out. I found lots that will go up to 30 caliber but would love to use it on my 350 legend also which is a 35 caliber bullet.
Is what I’m looking for even out there?
If you buy a can for your largest caliber. You CAN use it for smaller calibers however it just won’t work as well. It’ll knock the noise level down but will not give you Hollywood quiet To get Hollywood you need a subsonic round and an appropriately sized caliber can.

Back
Top Bottom