• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suppressor Build

Sorry- that was the implied "expense" in the trial and error method... not to mention trying to tune a booster to be reliable and at the same time not let the can flop around on the muzzle. I'd definitely take someone elses off-the-shelf booster instead of trying to design one.

Ok thanks for info and all is welcome! I currently dont have a lathe though. Is there anywhere that sells k baffles or something similar can use? Think would be better than washers lol

Your first step should be getting your tax stamp for it before you plan on trying to make one. If you do enough research you can get all the plans on them very easy.

Nope, no plans needed, just a length and caliber as asked for on the form 1.

No one sells K baffles legally. Those are considered silencer parts, and therefore illegal unless you are an 07/02SOT or they are the specific ones that go in your can you have a form 4 for, and only the exact amount for it, no extras. You have to either make everything yourself, or buy a can already made.

I'd just buy a suppressor that way you know it will work every time.
Also if your gun blows up and it's the suppressors fault you can get the manufacture to replace it all.
Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom