• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SUPPORT BOY SCOUT SPORT SHOOTING!!

Regod

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
175   0
Reaction score
I would love your support for the Boy Scout Sport Shooting Program. Take a look at this gofundme site, and give a little or a lot to help us teach gun safety, property shooting, as well as encourage shooting sports.

Let me know if you have any questions. Every dollar donated here will go directly to the program. There is not a penny wasted.

https://www.gofundme.com/shootingsportsbsa

My son just crossed over a few weeks back. I will be helping to teach some of the other boys in the Troop to shoot this Summer. The Boy Scouts seems to be the last organization that trains boys to become men. MAGA!

It sure is! Are you a NRA Instructor?? If not, then I lets get you in the system. We are the only game in town, to show a positive view of guns and shooting sports, as schools, media, and everything else, is focused on anti gun ownership. The shooting sports program, is helping create new gun enthusiast.

It sure is! Are you a NRA Instructor?? If not, then I lets get you in the system. We are the only game in town, to show a positive view of guns and shooting sports, as schools, media, and everything else, is focused on anti gun ownership. The shooting sports program, is helping create new gun enthusiast.

Not an NRA instructor. Working on getting certified to teach all of the water safety and swimming requirements right now.

Back
Top Bottom