• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Supply runs in Douglas County and others

Twiztid

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
If any elderly, that fall into the risk category, need supplies in Douglasville let me know and I'll try and find it for you. I can leave it on your doorstep and you can spray it with Lysol before you bring it in. We don't have to meet face to face. I'll do what I can within reason. No need for this this to divide the country, much less my brothers on ODT.

The supply run is free, you will need to pay for the supplies if I'm able to locate them though. I'm sure I'll have a receipt. You can pay for them cash or via PayPal friends and family, Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, or google pay. My feedback is good and I would like to help with what I can.

Maybe others can help out in other areas but I am on call for the county so I cannot leave it currently.

If you can help either PM me or post on the thread.

You can also PM me if you don't want your buisness on a public forum. I don't mind. Stay safe all.

Edits:
Even if you aren't in an area listed below, still post if you need something and hopefully we can get it figured out.

Twiztid: Douglas County
Glock 21: Bartow and surrounding

If any elderly, that fall into the risk category, need supplies in Douglasville let me know and I'll try and find it for you. I can leave it on your doorstep and you can spray it with Lysol before you bring it in. We don't have to meet face to face. I'll do what I can within reason. No need for this this to divide the country, much less my brothers on ODT.

The supply run is free, you will need to pay for the supplies if I'm able to locate them though. I'm sure I'll have a receipt. You can pay for them cash or via PayPal friends and family, Venmo, Cash App, Zelle, or google pay. My feedback is good and I would like to help with what I can.

Maybe others can help out in other areas but I am on call for the county so I cannot leave it currently.

If you can help either PM me or post on the thread.

You can also PM me if you don't want your buisness on a public forum. I don't mind. Stay safe all.

That’s a cool thing to do for folks, good on you brother.

Back
Top Bottom