• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Superintendent/ drywall guy/carpenter or laborers needed

troutman

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
53   0
Reaction score
I work for a general contractor that is in desperate need of the above jobs.

The job requires extensive travel. We remodel cafeterias in hospitals throughout the country, but mainly along the east coast.

The pay is based on experience. Plus per diem.

Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.

Anyone interested, shoot me a PM with a phone number and we can talk about it.

This is a great opportunity for a young person who has the desire to learn and has a good work ethic.

And as a small perk, I was in Washington, DC the past few weeks. We took a day one weekend and explored DC. The next weekend ,we hired a guide and fished the Chesapeake Bay. We work hard, but always find time to enjoy the area we are in.

GL

As I recall , "Drywall work in a Hospital can be a real pain" .

Wish I could help but my 'Stomach' Health has sucked for the last 2 years , but getting away from here for awhile would be nice and make some $ .

GL

As I recall , "Drywall work in a Hospital can be a real pain .

Wish I could help but my 'Stomach' Health has sucked for the last 2 years , but getting away from here for awhile would be nice and make some $ .

This is a little different since it is in the cafeteria, which is usually separate from the patient rooms.

If anybody knows anyone, it's pretty good money.
And I have fished in more states while traveling than I could have just by going fishing. If it's a long term project, I usually bring my kayak.

PM me some info. I'm a construction project manager for an Atlanta based developer and flip homes on the side. If I hear of anyone looking, I can send them your way.

Just in case anyone was wondering, these are full time positions in our company. We are not looking for subcontractors.

I interpreted your posting as such. I network with a lot of construction and may know people who are looking. Also there is a good group on Facebook specific to construction. It is the Atlanta area small contractors exchange group. Might help to post on there.

I interpreted your posting as such. I network with a lot of construction and may know people who are looking. Also there is a good group on Facebook specific to construction. It is the Atlanta area small contractors exchange group. Might help to post on there.

I will send my contact info in the morning. Thanks for your help.

Back
Top Bottom