• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Super Speeder Question

This^^^
I would agree to pay the full amount (which will likely be cheaper than the insurance hit) and ask if they would agree to reduce it to a nonreport.

Agreed. We all speed, but the cash is most likely what prosecutor office is concerned with. Beg for mercy for your license sake. And slow down some.

We all speed,

No, we don't. It is like saying we all drink and drive. Close to 90 MPH anywhere on public roads is totally irresponsible. Better hope you deal with a court that did not recently lose a loved one to a speeder. Else, you could end up with a huge fine AND a super speeder ticket.

No, we don't. It is like saying we all drink and drive. Close to 90 MPH anywhere on public roads is totally irresponsible. Better hope you deal with a court that did not recently lose a loved one to a speeder. Else, you could end up with a huge fine AND a super speeder ticket.

Of course 90mph is to fast, but I'm talking about 5-10 over on the interstate mostly. And slower your in more danger of being run over .:car:

Of course 90mph is to fast, but I'm talking about 5-10 over on the interstate mostly. And slower your in more danger of being run over .:car:

You must drive in a different country from me. More than 50 years of driving and NEVER speed. Feel no need to exceed the posted limit.

Legal issues aside: Why not pay closer attention to your surroundings and the task at hand?

Most drivers that get caught exceeding the posted limit deserve to get caught because they aren't paying nearly enough attention to driving their vehicle.

Google chose my way home a couple of months ago, 29 miles on the road. Saw some 40 mph signs when I got on the road and miles down the road it was just me keeping up with the traffic when an Alabama trooper caught me on the straightaway before a curve. Pulled me over and said i was running 66 mph. Turned out the entire 29 miles was 40 mph. Not happy with Google. I stopped across the road at the end and saw trailers, boats etc coming out of Florida on this road, Alabama was milking it!

Got caught doing 93 on hwy 75 at 4 am heading to st Simmons for vacation 400ish ticket 200 super speeder I just payed what I done was wrong oh well. 6 months later go caught on hwy 411 in Tennessee do 65 in a 45 well crap I took my ticket and asked to cop about super speeder he said Tennessee doesn't do super speeders. 150 ticket I paid it.

No disrespect, but I doubt that you never sped before in your life. I dont know you from a can of paint, but no one is that perfect to never broken a law/infraction. My mom told me a story about getting hired at then bank Wachovia. Manager said everyone fails this part of the application, the question asking have you EVER stolen before. She put yes, which is the right answer. Example scenario the manager used: You use the "free" ballpoint ink pens at the bank, you accidentally take the pen with you. Even though it was unintentional, you still stole. People who smoke take lighters from other smokers everyday. Not serious theft, but still theft. Admit it, you went 45 in a 40 before. :boink::boink::blah::blah:

You must drive in a different country from me. More than 50 years of driving and NEVER speed. Feel no need to exceed the posted limit.

Back
Top Bottom