• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Super Bowl Squares Fundraiser for my son's 8U travel ball team.

jwtug

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
71   0
Reaction score
My son, Josh Tuggle, is playing on a 8U Southwest Braves travel team this year. Our team is having a super bowl squares fundraiser to raise money for our team. Practice has already begun for this season and the team is really coming together. We plan to play in many tournaments this year as well as a full regular season schedule ending in a chance to go to the World Series.

For a $20 donation, we will sign you up for a super bowl square on our board of 100 squares. You can buy as many as you like, and you have the chance to win as much as $500. Here is how it works:

At the end of each quarter, we will take the last digit of the NFC team’s score and the last digit of the AFC team’s score and the place where those two numbers intersect will represent the winning square. For example, if the score was 14 to 7 and the NFC team was 14 and the AFC team 7, the #’S would be NFC 4-AFC 7. Whoever had that square would be the winner for that quarter. You can view the squares and signup at the following site:

www.swbraves.com

Be sure to select my son's name (Josh Tuggle) if you buy a square.

PayPal is accepted through our team site and is the easiest way to donate.

We will be giving half of the proceeds back to the winners. So, if we sell 100 squares, which is our goal, we will divide the proceeds as follows:

1. Winner first quarter – $100
2. Winner 2nd quarter – $150
3. Winner 3rd quarter – $250
4. Winner 4th Quarter – $500

Thank you for helping us with this fundraiser and good luck!!

PM Me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom