• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Suicide intervention available PM

MRM

Army Icon
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
47   0
Reaction score
I just wanted to say that I am available most days and times for any suicide intervention requests.

This means that if You or anyone You know of is thinking of committing suicide, then You can reach out to me.

I have had training in this area and I am willing to field any calls.

Mark
Prior service.

I just wanted to say that I am available most days and times for any suicide intervention requests.

This means that if You or anyone You know of is thinking of committing suicide, then You can reach out to me.

I have had training in this area and I am willing to field any calls.

Mark
Prior service.
God Bless you brother our people need all the help they can get.

This is a damn good thing to do. More people need this help than we realize. Two people in Warner Robins killed themselves Tuesday night. I only know that because I know a fireman in Houston Co.
Here's one thing I know because I have lived through it. Most of the time folks that are really gonna do it won't talk about it. And the folks that talk about it hardly ever do it. I have dealt with chicks that acted like they were gonna do it mainly for attention. And I've dealt with my first wife actually doing it with a Rossi 357 and she never said anything about doing it beforehand. So it's really hard to tell with most folks. Not to be a downer here at all. This is a good thing to offer.

Reactions: MRM
Back
Top Bottom