• Stoeger STR 9mm

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Taurus G3

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Your choice

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
5165458964-hi-point-c9-yeet-cannon-g1-9mm-pistol-916g1yc.jpg

You can’t go wrong with the new Taurus firearms they are great and I’ve owned and shot multiple different models from them. Never had anyone I sold or traded one to complain about it either. Ruger has a solid reputation and history that speaks for itself. I’d steer clear of the stoeger personally as I have no experience with it. The new LCP MAX .380 is solid option for discrete conceal carry or back up and holds 10+1 or 12+1 . I have one and love it so far. It can be had for less than $400 at the right places.

Those little guys look cool, I’ve only ever seen them a couple times in the wild.
Aside from the trigger internals it's like a Glock was left in the dryer too long. I'm only getting rid of these two because I found a gen 4 with the slide lock and sights that can be replaced with Glock compatible sights.

I'm juggling between these basic poly handguns three:
-Ruger Security 9mm
-Stoeger STR
-Taurus g3

I'm open for other sub $300 options.

If you’re looking for something for EDC with a small frame, I’d vote for the G2C/G3C in that price range….I have carried a G2C for a couple years and it’s not but a skosh bigger than the P365 and the Hellcat I own and carry on occasion. The G3C comes with three mags a bit nicer trigger than the G2C but the sights are not adjustable like the G2C is. I can’t answer if you’re looking for the larger G3 but would expect it to be about the same as the compact version with just a little longer barrel and a few more rounds in the mag. There’s a lot of "Taurus haters" out there who only have reference to the older models that had some issues…. I’d say there is a marked difference in the market offerings Taurus has today and puts out from the factory in Bainbridge, GA.

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom