• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stupid question

A little blue Loctite, or Vibratite VC3.

Alternately, you can just check it regularly when shooting to make sure it doesn't walk off.

You can buy a replacement barrel that is not threaded, or you could have a competent 'smith lop the threaded end off your barrel and re-crown it.

A little blue Loctite, or Vibratite VC3.

Alternately, you can just check it regularly when shooting to make sure it doesn't walk off.

You can buy a replacement barrel that is not threaded, or you could have a competent 'smith lop the threaded end off your barrel and re-crown it.
Nan not looking to go crazy with it. I’m going to go shoot it today and if I don’t care for it I’ll just sell it. Seems to be pretty good by the way it feels tho.

There is a rule that you have to read threads that start with 'Stupid Question' lol.

OP you can shoot it with out the thread protector on it.
Also you can buy another if you find one you like better.

Do not red lock-tite these on as they need to be removed for disassembly of the pistol.
Clear fingernail polish is the best. It won't shake loose from vibration but will come loose when you need it to and won't mess up the threads. An old gunsmith buddy taught me the when I was putting new scopes on a few guns..

Back
Top Bottom