• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stuffed bell peppers

Thanks for that! I was a little worried about posting it before I even got a chance to try it...but I thought, I like all these ingredients separate so they can't be bad combined lol!
And that my friend is how we all learn, trial and error and boy I have made a bunch of errors...The most important thing I have learned is how to marry spices, to enhance flavor...I continue to learn every day it's is a passion for me..I get more enjoyment out of others enjoying my food, than I do eating it..You do not learn until you try it..Well done!

And that my friend is how we all learn, trial and error and boy I have made a bunch of errors...The most important thing I have learned is how to marry spices, to enhance flavor...I continue to learn every day it's is a passion for me..I get more enjoyment out of others enjoying my food, than I do eating it..You do not learn until you try it..Well done!

I am with you 100%. My favorite holiday is Thanksgiving because of this. I am usually up at 4 am cooking. I try to hold off until 12 for my first drink( There is something about being in the kitchen that requires an adult beverage.) I now cook everything on turkey day.

A couple years ago, my brother in law decided to cook the turkey. It just didn't seem the same.

Thanks for that! I was a little worried about posting it before I even got a chance to try it...but I thought, I like all these ingredients separate so they can't be bad combined lol!
If you do good stuffed peppers then you can do good meatloaf. I really miss meatlo6since my wife and last youngun don't dig it. I've done it in a toaster oven too.
I don't do no crackers bread crumbs or none of that filler ****. I just roll the ground beef around like you were making burgers but into one big ass flat burger with onions and bell peppers in it. Then you cover the whole top with whatever cheese is your favorite. Then you roll it up shape it a little and put it in a bunt pan. A little tomato sauce on top and in the oven for a while. Then you got righteous meatloaf.

If you do good stuffed peppers then you can do good meatloaf. I really miss meatlo6since my wife and last youngun don't dig it. I've done it in a toaster oven too.
I don't do no crackers bread crumbs or none of that filler ****. I just roll the ground beef around like you were making burgers but into one big ass flat burger with onions and bell peppers in it. Then you cover the whole top with whatever cheese is your favorite. Then you roll it up shape it a little and put it in a bunt pan. A little tomato sauce on top and in the oven for a while. Then you got righteous meatloaf.

Man, I love a good meatloaf too...I've been cheating and buying the ones they make at Publix in the meat department. I'm the only one in my household who likes meatloaf. Can't figure that one out lol.

99D2C317-0B95-4020-8ABF-C70133C65560.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom