• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stripped AR lower if you promise to build it out for your child/grandchild!!extra entry for females.

Status
Not open for further replies.
magpul grip in odg and 15" bca handgaurd to throw in. i would like to to enter my lil girl just to see her excitement winning something but she has hers and builds with daddy so the thought of another lil one getting in is great to think about. my lil girl agreed :love_heart::thumb: good luck lil soldiers :usa: please let me know when to send

In for my grandson. Here he is a couple years ago with his dad, and one of pawpaw's AR's ... after he shot the first round, he promptly said " This gun smells good!!". Lol. He'd love to have his own, and it would be a cool project to build with him.
View attachment 3343370
:love_heart: nothin like the love for that smell

@autiger59921 your little girl will have her own god willing. You were the winner of the stripped lower. Shoot me a pm and we will coordinate getting the lower to you. Everyone that volunteered to donate other parts feel free to pm @autiger59921 to arrange getting these parts to him. Congrats and God Bless!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom