• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stripped AR lower if you promise to build it out for your child/grandchild!!extra entry for females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

leetheman81

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
165   0
Reaction score
Evening odt!
Loved the site for over 10 years now(joined in 2012 after peeping a bit) and met some fine individuals and dear friends off here. Yeah ive disagreed with a few detentions i've reveived but all in all LOVE THE ODT! It truly caused an addiction after joining...Lots of yall have seen my daughter with me at deals over the years. ODT has greatly contributed towards her love and respect for firearms and we've got her a few she likes to call her own. Anyway, wanted to do a giveaway to help a kid out towards their love and respect for firearms and give away a stripped ar lower. It may be an anderson or spikes depending what i can drag out. I will PAY TO SHIP to your ffl if not in deep southwest ga AND split transfer cost with you. Not gonna ask for proof of it being your kid per say but i trust a mans word and ask that it be for your child/grandchild/nephew etc.
IF any other members care to throw in other random parts to donate to the cause that'd be great to! Over the top if enough parts for a basic whole ar to be assembled were contributed to the cause? :confused: Just be honest guys, if planning to hoard the lower in your stockpile please dont ask to be IN. I wouldnt mind seeing a pic of the child with the rifle hopefully assembled not too very long after giveaway if enough parts get donated. If not and your budget may be a tad too tight to do so or dont have plans to build for a youngin please dont ask to be IN the drawing.

There are lots of great members ive never met with tons of firearm knowledge or in the "industry" in some way on here that may want to donate. Heck, i just want a kid to enjoy a new gun as mine has been lucky to do while growing up!

Ok, random drawing on Sunday July 17th @ 21:00 hrs. Read the posting before entering please.
-17 yrs of age or under
-2 entries if the child is a BIOLOGICAL FEMALE
-PLAN TO BUILD IT OUT, if possible by end of the year(heck someone could offer to assemble if winner not able)

Thanks guys and hopefully there is some decent turnout. Got the chills seeing all the youngans decked out in their red white and blue watching the fireworks over the river in st augustine on the 4th and wanted to pay it forward.

GOD BLESS ODT!
GOD BLESSMERICA!!!!
Screenshot_20210707-013539_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210707-014032_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210707-013231_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20210707-013515_Gallery.jpg

Just was talking with the ole lady tonight about building a few ARs for Christmas presents. I offhandedly mentioned that I could build her one too while I was at it.

She gave me a deadpan look and said "Why, I already have an AK which you are always saying is more reliable than an AR...."

Bless her heart she does listen!

Anyways I don't qualify for the drawing, but if you let me know who the winner is, I can throw in a bonus!

I got duped by a knockoff Surefire m961 on Gunbroker the other day, and when confronted the seller told me just to keep it and they would refund my money. So now I have a Chinese taclight with accoutrements that I have nothing invested in. It seems to be well built and works great, but it's LED and I prefer the ones that use bulbs. What better cause to donate it to than a kid's first AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom