Streamlight vs Surefire vs Olight

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
35   0
Reaction score
I’ve beaten on streamlights for my job for 8 years, so I’m biased, it even gets used as a hammer sometimes. But these are stingers and not firearm based

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember like 15 years ago I was at my local shop and they had a Streamlight display up with blue guns with Streamlights, a 2x4 with nails in it and a picture showing a Streamlight used as a hammer. I hit a couple of nails and the light still worked.

gregmanz

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
1   0
Reaction score
I remember like 15 years ago I was at my local shop and they had a Streamlight display up with blue guns with Streamlights, a 2x4 with nails in it and a picture showing a Streamlight used as a hammer. I hit a couple of nails and the light still worked.

They are tough to kill. 20-30 foot drops, sunk in oil and water pits till we get them back out, heat, they just keep working. I had 2 headlamps that I was going to use but I didn’t like how they balanced, firefighters bought them both

Tfab

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
Olight seems to get a lot of hate, but I have ran two different pistol lights and a rifle light from them with no issues. They are not top of the line, but they are priced accordingly and are a great option on a budget.

Top Bottom