• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stortage thread

Cumberland Costco is “out” of Kirkland water bottles, the 40 pack for $2.99... I honestly believe they aren’t out, and just hid them to sell the more expensive bottles, 40 for $4.99... but they are out of a lot of water and paper products when I was there today

The Lysol and Walmart brand sprays were completely out at the Perry Walmart. We already have some of the dust mask things. I don't think any of them work that well.
But all things considered I ain't scared.

Soups already running out online at Walmart.

I was gonna order some from Walmart or amazon and they were both out. I went to publix and got the Progresso 2 for 1 deal. It came to 98 1/2 cents per can.
The water and TP at the Rome Sam's is running low.

Got to restock on booze, out of Crown Royal, low on Jameson’s and Balvenie Doublewood. Maker’s Mark and Absolut stocks seem OK.
Seriously, though, my daughter called to encourage me to add to food/water stocks so we don’t have to leave house if WuFlu hits locally. She's a medical professional it’s got her spooked due to wife and I’s ages.

This panic is worse than a hurricane coming in south Florida! If by now you have not prepared, don't count on anything..Damn People calm down and use proper antiseptic protocol..Wash your hands any time you go into a store and when you come out..I always do it's not brain science, calm the FFFFFF*****Down. Oh and after you put your shopping stuff away wash again..And yes I have prune hands. I sneezed a couple of times last night, So I drank a Corona with a squirt of lime and vela..no more sneezing..

This panic is worse than a hurricane coming in south Florida! If by now you have not prepared, don't count on anything..Damn People calm down and use proper antiseptic protocol..Wash your hands any time you go into a store and when you come out..I always do it's not brain science, calm the FFFFFF*****Down. Oh and after you put your shopping stuff away wash again..And yes I have prune hands. I sneezed a couple of times last night, So I drank a Corona with a squirt of lime and vela..no more sneezing..
I like your idea....im gonna expand it a little. Im gonna drink a beer everytime i cough or sneeze :becky:

We have plenty, as always, but the wife and I just want to make sure since we have 2 boys at home. We have enough tree rats and rabbits in the yard for me to eat for a month if it got right down to it!

Back
Top Bottom