• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stories of Retailers that impressed

gyppo

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
NRA Instructor
173   0
Reaction score
I ordered 9mm bullets from Wilson Combat. when they arrived, they were spilling out of the box About 1000 were missing.
I sent an email to Wilson Combat asking what I should do. They wrote back saying I could try reporting it to the shipper but the shipper will be a hassle. They said they were shipping 1000 out to replace them to make it right.
It is awesome to find a retailer like Wilson that does whatever it takes to make the customer happy.

My wife, oldest son, and daughter all wear glasses. FInding a place that takes our insurance has never been easy, but we tried Visionworks in Cartersville a couple of years ago and will never go anywhere else. My daughter who was 5 at the time was getting her first set of glasses and picked out a specific pair. When we went to pick them up, she thought she picked out another pair, and was upset with her choice. As I was trying to explain to her that those were the ones she picked out originally, the manager walked up and told her to pick out the ones she wanted and she would have them ready in a few mins. Told us to keep the original pair, and didn't charge us a dime for the new pair. Thats great customer service, when they didn't have to do anything at all since it wasn't their fault.

I'll put a plug in for Heart of Texas Armory. I found am item that was out of stock everywhere there. And the owner answered my chat and gave me a 10% off code AND the shipping was a flat rate of about $8.00. Got here in a few days with a thank you note from the guy that answered my chatt online. Worth checking out.

www.heartoftexasarmory.com

I wanted a custom Henry rifle for my son’s birth. Called them and they said they weren’t going the custom serial number thing (mid Covid) but I should contact somebody at cabelas here in Ga. I did. He was awesome! Ordered a rare case hardened side loader when there were literally none on the whole internet. Beat MSRP. It was here 3x quicker than I was told to expect.

will buy Henry through cabelas again!!

Back
Top Bottom