• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop overpriced buying

Why are you guys making excuses for stuff you know is not worth what people are asking for it?

Sure everyone is sold out of everything but that doesn't make a Hesse AK 47 worth 1500 dollars does it?

Fine.....Fair market value doesn't mean trying to screw your fellow ODTrs does it?

You know damn well you paid 550 for that AK 2 years ago you are TRYING to sell now for 1500 dollars.

I have a feeling that was a stab at me...

I had a Hesse 74 in 5.56 listed recently for $9200.

Though, in my defense it did come with 6 mags and 8,200 rounds of m855

People trying to get $1500 + for Zastava rifles come on man I have bought two at $999 and $1049 in last week, For 9 mm it’s not $1.00 rd not .50 cents a round. I just bought 700 rds last week for .38 cents a round so people quit buying everyone overpriced stuff!! We are not losing our guns and ammo geez and people tryin get $800 and $900 for factory glocks and sigs come on man it’s not gold my two local gunstore have them in stock under $600 he’ll even the sig m18 military trial pistols under $1000 LOL. Like I said people quit buying overpriced stuff and get on google and get out to local gunstore and you will find what you are looking for and priced right.
Word my brotha!

People trying to get $1500 + for Zastava rifles come on man I have bought two at $999 and $1049 in last week, For 9 mm it’s not $1.00 rd not .50 cents a round. I just bought 700 rds last week for .38 cents a round so people quit buying everyone overpriced stuff!! We are not losing our guns and ammo geez and people tryin get $800 and $900 for factory glocks and sigs come on man it’s not gold my two local gunstore have them in stock under $600 he’ll even the sig m18 military trial pistols under $1000 LOL. Like I said people quit buying overpriced stuff and get on google and get out to local gunstore and you will find what you are looking for and priced right.
Don’t tell know one where there are for cheap, you’ll sell them on here for 500+ over retail. Keep your stash a secret lol

584dpz.jpg

Plus tax and possibly shipping. You paid too much.
No shipping and that’s good price these days for local buy! Have purchased over 2500 rounds in last 3-4 weeks and I’m sure probably more then most people are getting 5 miles from there house lol. I don’t need ammo as all this I get goes to my friends that can’t get to gunstore and no money to be made on my part. Just doing my part.

Back
Top Bottom