• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop overpriced buying

In for updates. I was thinking about listing some 5.56 but don't want to melt any snowflakes or push any buttons by not meeting the community min/max pricing committee standards.
Are people starting to walk on eggshells? Traders/buyers should adjust their pricing if they see nobody is buying, hopefully. It is frustrating to see such high prices on here. I wonder if some buyers only go to place for supplies is ODT and they do not go to their local shop to see if prices have gone down. I know the places where I have physically visited the prices are still pretty high. Have traders stopped negotiating? I admit to seeing some posts where people are very adamant about not lowering their asking prices because, “on Gunbroker.......” or other, prices are high. Correct me if I am wrong but I sense that people either are just trying to flip what they have and/or they are afraid that if they go back to selling low the buyer will just turn around and resell? Just thinking out loud, so to speak and trying to contribute to convo in a respectful manner.

Flap your gums enough and grip enough maybe you all can get LEGOS AND CHICKENS.. then we can all sit around the fire eating s’mores and singing KUMBAYA
I will give you my legos and chickens as I get them if you want. I can't see them doing me any good on here anyway.

Back
Top Bottom