• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stop overpriced buying

People trying to get $1500 + for Zastava rifles come on man I have bought two at $999 and $1049 in last week, For 9 mm it’s not $1.00 rd not .50 cents a round. I just bought 700 rds last week for .38 cents a round so people quit buying everyone overpriced stuff!! We are not losing our guns and ammo geez and people tryin get $800 and $900 for factory glocks and sigs come on man it’s not gold my two local gunstore have them in stock under $600 he’ll even the sig m18 military trial pistols under $1000 LOL. Like I said people quit buying overpriced stuff and get on google and get out to local gunstore and you will find what you are looking for and priced right.
.5 cents per round? .38 cents per round? Under a penny a piece? Doubtful.

A young ass punk just told me the other.. IF YOU CAN FIND A TAURUS G2c ON THE SHELVES FOR LESS THAN 500.00 LET ME KNOW.. also said my pawn shop I deal with won’t sell em than than 500 when they can get em.. I told THEY LOVE TO SEE YOU COMING..
btw his wore out g2c had only 1 mag.. lol

Left out a word
Edit: yet here you are
Yup! Here I am telling nosy crybabies what everyone else is thinking... What you think JohnsArmory JohnsArmory ? I notice all these legos and golden hens. Now I understand its just from people getting on here flapping their gums instead of buying, selling, or trading anything...

Yup! Here I am telling nosy crybabies what everyone else is thinking... What you think JohnsArmory JohnsArmory ? I notice all these legos and golden hens. Now I understand its just from people getting on here flapping their gums instead of buying, selling, or trading anything...
I am just now realizing the lego and hen meaning myself and sad to say but it makes a lot of sense to be honest... :doh:

Back
Top Bottom