• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stone Mountain Lake

Pack a belt fed, Stone Mtn is gang territory, the goons come out at night, might need an overwatch in daytime.
We were actually talking about going up and camping a few weeks ago. Are we talking about Stone mtn the town or the park? Are we talking actual gangs or something its too early for me to pick up on?

We were actually talking about going up and camping a few weeks ago. Are we talking about Stone mtn the town or the park? Are we talking actual gangs or something its too early for me to pick up on?
both the town and the park, lock everything and be vigilant, or camp at Lake lanier its much cleaner/safer and has fish too,

Man I hate to hear this about Stone Mountain Park. We used to live in Lilburn and my son and I would fish the park out of our jon boat with a 7HP motor. We never caught anything huge but we had enough luck to keep him interested in going. That was pretty much my goal anyway. I had my best luck with crank baits in the baby bass pattern. Try the rocks around the golf course and the pair of bridges at the end of the lake.

I hate to hear it as well. I had an aunt and uncle that lived in Stone Mountain. My mom didn't have a lot of money so if we had a vacation it was a weekend in Stone Mountain. Its been a few years since we have been up.

Back
Top Bottom