• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Stone Computers: Custom Builds, Repair, Phone Repair, Data Recovery, Maintenence, and Virus Removal

Vaziik

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score

Hey Guys/Gals of ODT. I am a relatively new member of ODT but I figured I would offer my services to all you good folks out there.
Just a little background on me, I am a CS student at UWG and work in the IT department as a student assistant. I have built 4 computers in the last year alone (pics of those coming soon)

Pricing:
Custom Builds: Build Cost Less than $500 = $50
Build Cost Greater than $500 = 10% of the build cost
Add $75 for custom water cooling loop
Just have a dollar amount in mind? Send me your budget and I can work out the best bang for your buck.
You also get a 6 months of free tech support for your new computer

Repair: Usually ~$50 (if it turns out to be something unusually complicated I will charge more) + cost of parts (if needed)

Maintenance:
$25 (includes dust removal, hard drive defrag, software updates, security evaluation, boot program optimization [faster boot up when you turn on the PC] and general software cleanup)

Virus Removal:
$30 (Boot level virus removal)

Secure Data Destruction: $15 a drive (can wipe drive and return it, or destroy drive by putting a 5.56mm hole through it)

Data Recovery: $100+ depending on what you want recovered (I am not an expert on this but I have had some success. Knowing this, I will never be able to recover everything like a professional service will be able to recover but I can try for a fraction of the cost)

Feel free to contact me via PM, cell(I prefer text), or email.
I will travel anywhere within 15 miles to meet up/come to your residence for free but anything past that will be 25 cents a mile for gas

In the interest of keeping my thread clean I will be deleting bumps that don't have any relevant information after a week or so

Featured Computer Build:
Intel i5-4690K 3.5ghz Quad Core CPU
Gigabyte G1 Sniper LGA 1150 Motherboard
Corsair Vengeance 8 GB's RAM
MSI GTX 960 Gaming Special Green Edition
Lite-on DVD Drive (Blu-ray can be added upon request)
Rosewill 550W 80 Plus Gold Rated
1 TB Seagate HDD
250 GB Samsung 850 Evo
CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Evo
Raidmax Smilodon Extreme Black Steel Case
Windows 7/8
Any Linux distro -$100

$1200 + shipping costs if not wanting to meet
A beautiful green and black themed gaming PC. All parts have matching colors and the performance will blow you away. Great for 1080p gaming and even light workstation use (rendering, autocad, etc.) The case has a side window where you can show off the beautiful internals.

Last edited:
Hey Ben, I just wanted to say thanks ( in a public forum) for fixing my laptop. My dog stepped on the key board and messed up some keys. Ben was able to fix it ( quickly) and cheaply. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom