• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen Winchester Model 70 Van Orden Sniper in Cumming

Due to the circumstances the family avenue is probably a mute point. I am sure if the "borrowed" rifle was returned via one of the avenues available there would be no questions asked.

Well, since there’s police report filed, it’ll be caught eventually if they pawn it. Have to keep an eye on the other avenues online like armslist.

D

360_harvey_0301.jpg

I have that. When family members steal stuff. Hate it even more when they break in. My family never hunted, never even shot a gun they never had an entrance in guns at all. Well that changed the week my father died. My family member size his are we going to split the guns. I just blatantly told them that most of those guns in that safe had a history with. They brought back memories of me and hunting with my father when I was knee-high to a grasshopper. I said there's no way in hell I'm letting go of those guns that was a big big part of my life growing up and my dad promised me those guns and I said I will take them ones that have sentimental value to me and the ones that he bought after we had stopped hunting and you're welcome to those. And that was it I wasn't going to budge any on that deal.

Back
Top Bottom