Status
Not open for further replies.

RKP

Default rank <15 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
image.jpg
View attachment 1795746 Several guns were stolen over the last 4-5 months and were sold on ODT. I am enclosing a list of guns and serial numbers. If you purchased one of these, the gun will show up stolen with law enforcement. The gun should be turned in to your local police for return to the owner.

View attachment 1795770 View attachment 1795746 Several guns were stolen over the last 4-5 months and were sold on ODT. I am enclosing a list of guns and serial numbers. If you purchased one of these, the gun will show up stolen with law enforcement. The gun should be turned in to your local police for return to the owner.
NOTE: The person who stole the guns has been caught and arrested. He admitted to selling the guns on ODT. They were stolen from a business and he was an employee.

NOTE: The person who stole the guns has been caught and arrested. He admitted to selling the guns on ODT. They were stolen from a business and he was an employee.

Sorry this happened to you! I hope he is prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom