• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen gun from Georgia used to shoot NY cops.

From my perspective, 'morality' is a subjective, values-based assignment that only has weight when there are laws that back them up regarding special levels of safekeeping or protection. Stolen means stolen and unless Bill DeBlasio can come down here and make a case there was reckless abandon on the part of the whose gun was stolen to local/state laws , then case closed.

From my perspective, 'morality' is a subjective, values-based assignment that only has weight when there are laws that back them up regarding special levels of safekeeping or protection. Stolen means stolen and unless Bill DeBlasio can come down here and make a case there was reckless abandon on the part of the whose gun was stolen to local/state laws , then case closed.

Morality be ****ed. Are you responsible for a gun from the time you buy it forever? What if they break into your house? Is the garage ok? Can I morally keep 1 in the shed. Laws don't mean ****. Where is the line and what is ok?

Morality be ****ed. Are you responsible for a gun from the time you buy it forever? What if they break into your house? Is the garage ok? Can I morally keep 1 in the shed. Laws don't mean ****. Where is the line an
Morality be ****ed. Are you responsible for a gun from the time you buy it forever? What if they break into your house? Is the garage ok? Can I morally keep 1 in the shed. Laws don't mean ****. Where is the line and what is ok?
Go back and carefully reread what I wrote.

Go back and carefully reread what I wrote. I argued that morality has nothing to do with the law in this particular case.

Everyone should have one of these…

i call bs... no one needs a gun vault. you need to carry all the time. its stupid to leave your gun in the car. if its in the car,it may as well be in Canada...the places that dont allow you to carry should offer safe locking storage for your weapons or take full legal and financial responsibility for your weapon.....
if it gets stolen out of your vehicle at your home,you should be kicked in the nuts,if you are a woman,you should go thru a sex change,gets some nuts,and then get kicked in the nuts!!!!!
the only time your carry gun should be stolen,is off your dead body with a empty mag...

Back
Top Bottom