• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen gun from Georgia used to shoot NY cops.

Never ever leave your firearm in your car.
Our oldest boy had his beretta stolen from his truck in his own driveway.in a nice neighborhood. I made it a point after that to make sure I always cleared my vehicles.
The only thing worse than having your weapons stolen is to have them used in a crime because you failed to secure them.

So what equals secure? In my house? In a safe? Where is the line that the victim of a crime becomes at fault?

Screenshot_20211126-200321_Instagram.jpg

So what equals secure? In my house? In a safe? Where is the line that the victim of a crime becomes at fault?
You can argue that victim line all you want but if you leave a gun in your car after everyone and their brother recommends not to with evidence backing it up you’re still morally responsible. It’s not hard to get it out and secure it, it’s just plain laziness and indifference that folks even try to justify it.

You can argue that victim line all you want but if you leave a gun in your car after everyone and their brother recommends not to with evidence backing it up you’re still morally responsible. It’s not hard to get it out and secure it, it’s just plain laziness and indifference that folks even try to justify it.

Morally responsible for what somebody else does? Sure. Am I morally responsible if they break in my house and steal them? Where's the line where I am not going to hell?

Morally responsible for what somebody else does? Sure. Am I morally responsible if they break in my house and steal them? Where's the line where I am not going to hell?
Nope. Quit playing the innocent victim. It’s not hard to keep that gat under your control. Bring it in. Quit being a lazy whiner about it and pretending you don’t hold some responsibility if it happens.

Nope. Quit playing the innocent victim. It’s not hard to keep that gat under your control. Bring it in. Quit being a lazy whiner about it and pretending you don’t hold some responsibility if it happens.

I've never had a gun stolen and I don't leave guns unsecured anywhere ever. I asked a question bitch and you went to calling me names. Check yourself ****face.

Back
Top Bottom