• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stolen gun from Georgia used to shoot NY cops.

I'd like to see a more focus on keeping these violent repeat offenders IN JAIL and stop letting them out on this BS "cashless bail" crap the libs keep pushing. Theft is theft - victim blaming has a lib stench about it and really avoids the issue here.

Shea said the suspect’s gun was reported stolen from Georgia a year ago, and he referred to the shooter as a career criminal with nine past arrests.

Sources said his most recent arrest was for drug possession in 2019. Vasquez also faced weapon possession charges in 2017 ad 2019, the sources said.

“It has to stop,” he said. “The problem is, yes there’s guns on the street but perps aren’t afraid to carry them. They’re not afraid to put it in their belt, put it in their pocket, and pull it out on a police officer.”

Probably one of the many that are kept in vehicles that are stolen so often here. Saw the story through NTD News, looked to be a Ruger LC9.
Never ever leave your firearm in your car.
Our oldest boy had his beretta stolen from his truck in his own driveway in a nice neighborhood. I made it a point after that to make sure I always cleared my vehicles.
The only thing worse than having your weapons stolen is to have them used in a crime because you failed to secure them.

I'd like to see a more focus on keeping these violent repeat offenders IN JAIL and stop letting them out on this BS "cashless bail" crap the libs keep pushing. Theft is theft - victim blaming has a lib stench about it and really avoids the issue here.

Shea said the suspect’s gun was reported stolen from Georgia a year ago, and he referred to the shooter as a career criminal with nine past arrests.

Sources said his most recent arrest was for drug possession in 2019. Vasquez also faced weapon possession charges in 2017 ad 2019, the sources said.

“It has to stop,” he said. “The problem is, yes there’s guns on the street but perps aren’t afraid to carry them. They’re not afraid to put it in their belt, put it in their pocket, and pull it out on a police officer.”
DeBlasio wasted no time about "guns bad....." Wants guns taken away all over America because they have 20,000 cops and can't control crime, and if they do, the frigging judges up there let the criminals go free. Screw that. England has banned handguns completely yet Muslims just switched to machetes and meat cleavers.

I didn't read the NY Times article so I'm not sure the narrative they used. It was just the first link I found through my phone. The NTD News video on YouTube didn't portray it that it was the gun owners fault.

This is the point I was trying to pass on from this article. Just thought the story would open some people's eyes on the subject.

Never ever leave your firearm in your car.
Our oldest boy had his beretta stolen from his truck in his own driveway.in a nice neighborhood. I made it a point after that to make sure I always cleared my vehicles.
The only thing worse than having your weapons stolen is to have them used in a crime because you failed to secure them.

Back
Top Bottom