• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stock Market

I bought $1000 worth of regions bank at $8, it’s at $10 now, dipped to $6.80 from $18 a share... put in my Roth IRA for long term hold

I had one friend this week that bought $26,000 of a $3.00 stock and he walked away with $168,000 in one week. Another friend just today bought $5,000 of a stock and sold it this week for $12,000. There's money to be made if you look.
Great returns there, what was their buy?

I opened an account with Robinhood. It sounds similar. I didn’t make $170 yesterday but only lost less than $10. I figured the day a success. Considering I bought stuff I was interested in and a few things suggested here. I am probably too diversified

I am also probably too diversified. I am making $200-500 on some of my stocks. Had I put $2,000-3,000 in those specific stocks I could be walking around with $10-15,000 right now. Instead I've got a few hundred bucks. Luckily I am in it for the long haul so as long as they all end up profitable in time I'll be ok.

I do a lot of day trading and it’s still a profitable market. I’m still growing a few small accounts of 2500, but I average 180-350 a trade. And that’s in about 5-10 minutes. PDT rules are a killer and over seas brokers to avoid it have become quite difficult to wire money to for opening an account lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the ones on here who think they have big ones...
Try the this one ProShares UltraPro 3x Crude Oil ETF (OILU)
.21 cents right now if you think oil is at a bottom,this could really make you some
money.
I use Direxion Daily S&P500 Bull 3X Shares (SPXL) Have done very well with it over last week.
Leveraged ETF's are not for the faint of heart, but can make you bunches of money if you don't get greedy
and hold them too long...

Back
Top Bottom