• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stock Market

I lost about $25K those first bad days, switched over to all bonds and on the worst day in market history

My 401K went up a few hundred. I have Fidelity which I manage myself, it cost nothing to

Switch, I can switch back in 30 days. So it really wouldn’t bother me to see it drop some more and not turn

Around for a month then I’m back in for the ride.

It is only a loss if you cash out while it's low. I look at it like everything that I put into my 401k right now is buying shares at a discount. Of course I have 20 more years or so before cashing out, so your mileage may vary.

Checked mine and it seems be doing good! I’ve got mostly Johnson and Johnson and it’s been a great money maker since I got it about 18 years ago and I always use my dividends to purchase more shares! Got some MetLife and it’s still doing good!

It’s time to buy ref market after correction it will jump another 20 percent just buy good blue chip companies re invest the Div u be ok when ole can’t work ( put into Roth account)

I'm happy with the downturn, it's a great time to buy......my only concern is if any of my holdings cut their dividends.

I've got 30 years before I retire, the market goes up and down all the time. Just need to know when you can buy to make it worth it.

Kicking myself for buying oil stock last week, damn price war started this week and threw them under the bus.

I'm buying stock in Lab Corp. Pence said last night in his press conference they would be doing the corona virus testing. Also waiting on airline stock to bottom and jump on that. I've been mostly in cash and gold so I haven't made much but haven't lost much.

Back
Top Bottom