• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Stock market for beginners

I got into six flags at $9.20 per share and bailed out at $13.50. Made a decent return but should have held on longer. I’m betting on another dip though so I’ll jump back in then. Now is definitely the time to snatch up some deals

I got into six flags at $9.20 per share and bailed out at $13.50. Made a decent return but should have held on longer. I’m betting on another dip though so I’ll jump back in then. Now is definitely the time to snatch up some deals

The thing is people in Atlanta thing Six Flags is circling the drain. Six Flags in DFW and San Antonio is as big of a deal as Disney in Orlando. They are still booming, it just depends on the city but Six Flags will absolutely bounce back.

The thing is people in Atlanta thing Six Flags is circling the drain. Six Flags in DFW and San Antonio is as big of a deal as Disney in Orlando. They are still booming, it just depends on the city but Six Flags will absolutely bounce back.

Yeah the Dallas area (I think it's actually in Arlington, like most "Dallas" things) Six Flags is huge and really well kept.

I agree on the health of six flags as a whole but right now what’s driving my thoughts are people are being stuck inside with little entertainment. The first chance they get to go to theme parks, resorts, movies, etc business will bounce back and stocks will respond in kind.

Draw back is it could take a couple years to see the full potential gains and you have to be able to stomach the downturns. I’m just in for enjoyment/education and to turn small profits for more guns :lol:

Back
Top Bottom